OnePlus 7 Unlocked Dual SIM Snapdragon 855 GM1900 Smartphone (Global ROM)
- Rebuilt from the ground up using 7 nm technology, the new Qualcomm® Snapdragon 855™ mobile platform raises the bar for mobile power. Enjoy better gaming, sharper photos and amazing battery life. With the OnePlus 7, everything is effortless.
- The OnePlus 7 intelligently adapts to your individual use with RAM Boost. The apps you use most are preloaded in the background, and are given an extra boost of RAM to speed up start-up times and make sure they are always ready for you.
- Store up to 256 GB of data on your OnePlus 7 and quickly move files around with new UFS 3.0 technology. Whether you’re transferring a movie to your phone, or sending holiday photos to your laptop, transferring files is quick and easy, while even the most demanding of power users don’t have to worry about running out of space.
- With its Snapdragon 855 mobile platform, up to 8 GB of RAM, UFS 3.0 storage, dual stereo speakers, upgraded vibration engine and new Fnatic mode, the OnePlus 7 offers a powerful and immersive gaming experience.
- Feel every note with our new dual stereo speakers, powered by Dolby Atmos. Whether it’s a game, album, movie, or podcast, the all-encompassing and powerful speakers will put you right in the action.
- Simply touch the screen of your OnePlus 7 to unlock it. With an even larger optical sensor and an additional lens, Screen Unlock helps you unlock your OnePlus 7 quicker and more safely than ever.
|Dimensions||157.7 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm (6.21 x 2.94 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||182 g (6.42 oz)|
|Build||Front/back glass, aluminum frame|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Type||Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.41 inches, 100.9 cm2 (~85.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|OS||Android 9.0 (Pie); OxygenOS 9.5.4|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 485)|
|Internal||256 GB, 8 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM|
|Dual||48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
5MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm, depth sensor
|Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS|
|Single||16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Atmos sound
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery|
|Charging||Fast battery charging 20W|
FDD LTE: Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/26/28/29/32
TDD LTE: Band 34/38/39/40/41
TD-SCDMA: Band 34/39
UMTS(WCDMA): Band 1/2/4/5/8/9/19
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
|Carrier||OnePlus 7 Support Band|
|Carrier||OnePlus 7 Support Band|
|Telstra||700MHz (B28) 900MHz (B8) 1800MHz (B3) 2100MHz (B1) 2600MHz (B7)|
|Optus||700MHz (B28) 1800MHz (B3) 2100MHz B1) 2300MHz (B40) 2600MHz (B7)|
|Vodafone||850MHz (B5) 1800MHz (B3) 2100MHz (B1)|
In The Box
Type-C Cable (Support USB 2.0)
Quick Start Guide
Safety Information and Warranty Card
SIM Tray Ejector